Hurst Business Law Attorney
Hurst business law, Hurst business attorney, Hurst business lawyer, Hurst LLC, Hurst business startup
You Don't Have to Face a Business Challenge Alone!
As your qualified business law firm, we do everything from creating LLCs, or new business start-ups, to sales and acquisitions, and facilitating transitions through the life-cycle of a business.
More specifically, we help our clients with the following services:
1. New Business Organizations: LLCs, LPs, Series LLCs, S Corps, and C Corps
2. New Business Start-Up
3. Business Protection and Structuring
4. Business Purchases and Sales
5. Who Needs an LLC? Click here to see the reasons why many people use an LLC.
6. Choosing the Right Entity: Click here to learn more about business entities.
7. Entity Comparison: Click here to see a chart comparing the different business entities.
8. Turn-Key LLC Package:
We serve business owners of all shapes and sizes, from budding entrepreneurs to well-established multi-generational businesses.
Our typical client’s business does $5 to $10M in gross revenue annually and employees anywhere from ten to 100 people. We interface directly with the founder, owner, CEO, or President to capture their vision and help them achieve their goals.
Interested in how our Hurst business law firm can help?
Contact Us Now For A Free Consultation
At Groce Law Firm, Ltd., we work closely with you to start your business right, protect your investment, and build your legacy. Everyone needs help, especially with the big decisions. Let us help you with yours. Request your FREE consultation by calling: 817-284-4747.