GROCE LAW FIRM, LTD
The Groce Law Firm, Ltd. maintains a boutique practice catering to the needs of the small business owner. J. David Groce, the founder and senior partner, started the Groce Law Firm with the clear goal of helping small business owners maximize wealth, minimize taxes, and care for loved ones. Since 1995, this firm has focused on several key areas:
Business Law: The Groce Law Firm works with business owners and entrepreneurs of every shape and size.
1. New Business Organizations: LLCs, LPs, S Corps, and C Corps
2. New Business Start-Up
3. Business Protection and Structuring
4. Business Purchases and Sales
5. Who Needs an LLC? Click here to see the reasons why many people use an LLC.
6. Choosing the Right Entity: Click here to learn more about business entities.
7. Entity Comparison: Click here to see a chart comparing the different business entities.
Tax Planning and Preparation: In conjunction with helping small business owners and successful Americans organize their businesses, the Groce Law Firm also provides a seamless integration of tax planning and preparation services.
1. Personal Income Tax Planning & Preparation
2. Business Income Tax Planning & Preparation
3. Trust & Estate Tax Planning & Preparation
4. Multi-Generational Planning for the small business owner
Basic Estate Planning: Time waits for no man, and everyone has a need to provide for one’s family and one’s estate. We work with people of all ages and stages, from new parents to retirees, to formulate a plan that fits their needs.
1. Simple Wills - Mom & Pop wills
2. Guardianships for Children
3. Living Trusts
4. Powers of Attorney, Health Care Powers of Attorney, and Physician’s directives
Wealth Transfer Planning: For families and individuals who have worked hard and achieved a measure of success, the Groce Law Firm networks with a wide array of financial advisors and insurance professionals to develop and implement strategic inter-generational plans to protect and preserve wealth.
1. Inter-Generational Wealth Planning
2. Family Business Planning
3. Charitable Trusts - Charitable Remainder Trusts, Charitable Lead Trusts and Charitable Annuity Trusts
4. Private Foundations and Charities
Wherever you are in the life of your business or your family, we want to help you succeed. Please call us for a FREE consultation. Everyone needs help, especially with the big decisions.
“A wise man listens to counsel.” Proverbs 12:15
Unless otherwise noted, attorneys in the Firm are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. All questions concerning this website
should be directed to email@example.com. The attorney responsible for this site for the purposes of compliance with the Texas Bar Rules is J. David Groce.
Website By: Freehand Productions